We are really feeling God's hand on us this week. He has been merciful and blessed us tremendously.
1. Seth and Mindy were in an accident, but were within a mile of the best hospital for head injuries in the area. They would have life flighted Seth to this hospital if necessary.
2. DS's injury was pretty minor and he seems to be doing well.
3. No one else was hurt.
4. My sister and her husband were already on their way to Arkansas when we got word, and arrived quickly to lend support and comfort.
5. Seth was moved out of ICU yesterday and into a regular room.
6. Today they had him up and walking around and he got along okay, making two laps around the square.
7. The CAT scan this morning revealed improving conditions.
8. Their house has been on the market for several months, and they put an ad in the paper recently to rent it, and this morning got a promising call, and the people who looked at it will probably rent it.
10. Shan and I went ahead with our holiday plans to his parents and made it ahead of the snow storm that hit our area today.
God is so good. May we all feel His peace and joy at Christmas.
Merry Christmas everyone!