Monday, July 09, 2007

Summer Blahs

I have several posts reverberating in my brain but nothing is ready to be typed. I have the summer blahs. It is hot and muggy, and has been for several days. I am not sleeping well so I am less than energetic these days. It is hard to sleep when it is too hot to open up the house to let in cool air. I like to turn on the attic fan and suck in the cool night air, then in the morning, close up the house and hord the cool air as long as possible before the air conditioner has to kick in. This morning, the air conditioner started working early since it was already 80 degrees both inside and out. I am so unmotivated to do stuff. I do have a new van, and that is a bright spot. And vacation is in less than 2 weeks! So cool! Colorado mountains in July, so much better than Kansas in July!

No comments: