Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's That time Again

We are down to the wire. Only one weekend of wresting left. I can see the end in sight. Daddy leaves today for Wichita to coach six wrestlers who have qualified for the State Tournament. Tommorrow the girls and I go down to have a mini-vacation. I mean cheer on the guys. Seriously, it is a reward for a long season, a couple nights in a hotel with a great breakfast bar, and meals out. And my in-laws are meeting us there so I really won't have to miss the fun, since the kids prefer grandparents to parents whenever possible. At least for the few days that the grandparents are around at a time. Recently, Jo has named me alternately the "worst mommy ever" and the best mama in the whole world, depending on which end of the struggle we are. So I'll be away from the computer for a few days, enjoying my reward for a long wrestling season.

No comments: