Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I Can't leave well enough alone

If I didn't have enough going on, we are getting new bathroom mirrors since I finally have had enough of the worn off silver backing in many spots. This prompted me to redecorate the master bath. So I started stripping wallpaper on Saturday. And to fit with the pattern of wallpaper in this house it was a huge job. Shan volunteered to help me when he saw how slowly it was going. I nearly fell off the stepstool. He hates those kind of projects. We ran out of wallpaper stripper so we had to finish last night. We still have a little behind the toilet but since Shan thinks we should take the tank off to do that it will have to wait till tonight. Today I will spackle and fill holes getting ready to paint. I will paint tonight or tomorrow and then rehang all the towel bars and medicine cabinet and the bathroom will be back in order. At least until I find a border print I like. Then I will have to do our bedroom too. And on and on and on. I am a glutton for punishment.

No comments: