Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sudoku Something

A few weeks ago I was reading the local neighborhood newsletter and found a new feature, a sudoku puzzle with the website that created it. It looked interesting and I am a crossword puzzle fan so I tried it. It was a little difficult so I quickly abandoned it for other pursuits. Then it was in the USA Today in the Sunday paper that week. I tried again. When I figured it out I went back to the abandoned puzzle. I printed one off the net and found my husband also was doing the puzzles. I saw a book of puzzles at the grocery store so I brought it home. He claimed it for his own. I guess wrestling tournaments are long days. I make do with photocopies from the book. If you haven't found these puzzles you need to. http://www.dailysudoku.com/sudoku/index.shtml They'll keep your brain busy for a while.

No comments: